Guardian's Instructions of Holy Kid's Public School
Parents are expected to cooperate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline. Hence their help is solicited:
1. To boost their children’s love and loyalty to the school and teachers and the nation at large.
2. To supervise their home study by revising what has been taught during the day and making them do their homework.
3. To sign and return without delay the progress report sent to them after every examination. They should also sign the occasional reports made by the teachers in the school calendar.
4. To see that their children are neatly dressed. The girl’s hair should be tied on both sides with ribbons never loose. Gold ornaments are not allowed.
5. Parents are to frequent the school and interact with the teachers and motivate their children. However, this should be done outside the class hours and with the permission of the principal.
6. In the absence of parents, declared guardians are responsible for all matters concerning the students.
7. Speak well about the school and teachers.